Precision Resistors Wire Copper Nickel Alloy for Precision
Resistors / Foil Resistors
Cu-ni Alloy Resistance Wire Description
CuNi alloy is a copper-nickel alloy (CuNi alloy) with medium
resistivity for medium-low temperature resistances. The alloy is
suitable for use at temperatures up to 400° C (750° F)
CuNi alloy wire is very malleable and has a good resistance to
corrosion until temperatures of 400° C. Ideal applications areas
are all types of resistances used at low temperature.
CuNi alloy wires typically used in heating cables, fuses, resistors
and various types of controllers.
As a big manufacturer and exporter in China on the line of electric
resistance alloy, we can supply all kinds of electric resistance
alloy wire and strips (resistance steel wire and strips weiding
Chemical composition and main properties
TCR x10-6/ 0C
EMF vs Cu (μV/
Resistance Alloy- Constantan Sizes / Temper Capabilities
- Condition: Bright, Annealed, Soft
- Wire diameter 0.02mm-1.0mm packing in spool, big than 1.0mm packing
- Rod, Bar diameter 1mm-30mm
- Strip: Thickness 0.01mm-7mm, Width 1mm-280mm
1. WHY CHOOSE SZNK HIGH QUALITY RESISTANCE HEATING ALLOYS?
All our raw material is made from prime material, not recycle
material. We have more than 25 years experience in manufacturing
resistance heating alloys.
In the market, not all the NiCr alloys are with standard chemical
composition and stable resistance. Professional and reliable is the
soul of our business.
OUR ALLOYS CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Manufactured according to international quality. System
2. Stable resistance and long-life span.
3. Mill test certificate will be provided after production.
4. Size range wire:.0.018-10mm ribbons: 0.05-0.2*2-6mm strips:
5. Good packing methods to keep goods no damage during delivery
6. Customized lable, packing, OEM service
7. 24 hours after-sale service
Q1.Do you attend exhibition every year?
Q2.Is there any discount of the nickel wire?
A. Yes. Bigger quantity will get lower discount.
Q3.Information needed if I want a quotation?
A Name, Standard, Material Grade(Chemical Composition), Size
Q4. Can we visit your company/factory before place the order?
A. Yes. Welcome anytime
Q5: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A. Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to
quality controlling from beginning to end.